Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I find blush that has spf and will stay on over sunscreen?

I have a hard time finding blush that will stay on my face over my sunscreen. I put on a lot to make sure it doesn't fade too quickly, but then later it's all gone and it's a pain for me to find time to re-apply. Would a bronzer look weird just on my cheeks if I chose that to wear?Where can I find blush that has spf and will stay on over sunscreen?
bronzer would probably look a little strange, but it depends on your skin tone





for me, when all else fails, Sephora is the best make-up place I knowWhere can I find blush that has spf and will stay on over sunscreen?
You will get the best results if when you are done washing your face, apply a high SPF lotion to your face and neck. This will protect you and get a nice moisture base for all of your makeup. Do not forget to carefully do the eye area when you apply your SPF. That is actually where you want the most protection.
Bronzer is probably the best thing to wear. You won't look silly just putting it on your cheeks, lots of us put it just there!! Lancomes new tropical mineral bronzer is amazing, check that out!! Also it has an SPF 10 in it.
use a face lotion with spf instead of sunscreen on your face. if it is on your skin well then your blush should be fine.
You should probably buy a primer.


So that it sticks on.


That, or get a light liquid foundation,


and it will be sure to stick on !

No comments:

Post a Comment