Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the right way to apply blush?

One of my biggest make up problems is that I cannot apply blush correctly no matter how many times I try. I would like someone to teach me where it should be applied exactly? How do I know how much is too little, too much, or just enough? Please help me. Thanks.What is the right way to apply blush?
Suck your lips in like a fish face and brush upwards


Gently sweep brush on cheeks in a circular motionWhat is the right way to apply blush?
Look in the mirror and smile, apply the blush to the round part of your cheeks. Only do a few strokes of blush, it is easy to over apply.
soft strokes up wards %26amp; stay on ur cheek bones...





or you can look it up on youtube
Suck your cheeks in and u will see your cheekbones. apply there. It shud be the same colour for when u exercise or u hav a morning walk or somethin.. and go on youtube for vids
it depends on your face type





http://www.aloette.com/blush_application鈥?/a>





there is a great site by face shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment