Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why do some people blush only on their cheeks and others (like me) blush all over their face?

I'd love to blush just in my cheeks. You know, like when people look like they're cold, and they have the little pinks dots across their cheeks? I'm really bad at explaining things, haha. But maybe you guys know what I'm talking about.





Is there anyway to only blush in your cheeks, or are people just designed to blush a certain way and that's it? It's just so cute!Why do some people blush only on their cheeks and others (like me) blush all over their face?
It probably has to do with the amount of blood vessels located on a certain area...





http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/c鈥?/a>


The science of blushing


When you're caught ashamed or in an awkward position, your body releases a bit of adrenaline. Your heart rate goes up. You breathe faster. And often, blood vessels that deliver blood to your face dilate--they open up or relax a little. More blood than usual flows to the skin of your face, and your face darkens or turns noticeably red.





My suggestion is...since you only want to blush on your cheeks. First use a foundation to make your face an even colored tone...Then try putting on a cheek stain. (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


It gives your cheeks a natural blush instead of a powdery one.


Best wishes. =DWhy do some people blush only on their cheeks and others (like me) blush all over their face?
i just put it on my cheeks, thats were its meant to be.
when i blush my chest also gets red! it really sucks
That all depends on your genes. You are destined to blush the way you are born. I think its cute when you blush all over its genuine. There isn't a way to change this it's genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment