Monday, November 30, 2009

What type of bronzer and blush are good on asians?

I heard M.A.C stuff were really good. what other brands are good types of blush and bronzer?What type of bronzer and blush are good on asians?
Well, I'm guessing you like high end stuff like me, since you like MAC. Personally, I love MAC. The colors are gorgeous! Aren't they?


However, for blush, the best in the entire industry is NARS blushes. Try deep throat or orgasm which are very flattering on many skintones. You can find them at Sephora and Nordstrom for $25. It's a little expensive but the container is huge and it's so pigmented that you only need a little to get glowy cheeks!!!


Bronzer is hard to find. A good one I mean.


I think that Benefit Hoola Bronzer is the best. It's $28 at any Benefit Counter in Macy's or at Sephora. The reason it's so good is that it's matte. Meaning there is no shimmer! Shimmery bronzer can cause your face to look oily and cast an unflattering figure upon on your face!!


Trust me, these are very good. The price is a little uncomfortable but, they are trul gems in my makeup stash. They are use almost every day so invest in them!What type of bronzer and blush are good on asians?
I'm half-Japanese (but more to the caucasian side) but I find that any blush with a yellow undertone such as peach hued blushes flatter. Stay away from anything that has ';cool'; or blue undertones such as icy pinks. Personally I'd stick with a bronzer, not a blush as they tend to look a little more natural on asians. Makes that I'd reccomend are Two Faced, Benefit and Nars; they all have a really good colour selection.
Blush:


Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline in Cloud Wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment