Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color blush of maybelliene dream matte mouse blush do you prefer for tan skin?

I have medium tan skin, with yellow undertones. Dark brown eyes and black hair. I tried the plum colored blush but that made my face appear darker. Any suggestions?What color blush of maybelliene dream matte mouse blush do you prefer for tan skin?
I think you will like the number 60 called coffe, that what my sister (that has skin like the one you describe ) uses. It's a sheer cream - almost as a bronzer, and it will make your skin look dewy and warm





I love the Maybelline Dream line too!What color blush of maybelliene dream matte mouse blush do you prefer for tan skin?
i went on the website, selected your skin tone and eye color and this is what came up..





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/B鈥?/a>





im sure it will help you, it selected the right tone of blush that would look best on you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment